MYKOS is a fast-growing, beneficial fungus that increases nutrient and water uptake by forming a symbiotic relationship with the roots of a plant. MYKOS is needed to break down, cycle, and retain nutrients as well as provide a front line of defense against environmental stresses, pathogens, and diseases. With a larger and healthier root system, plants are given the opportunity to increase crop yields and secondary metabolites. A pack can be used for up to 6 transplants.
Benefit of MYKOS:
- Helps new plantings reduce transplant shock by stimulating new root growth.
- Forms hyphae that increase the root mass resulting in more absorption of nutrients and moisture.
- Protects your plants against drought and heat stress, as well as keeping harmful pathogens from making root contact.
- Improves the soil structure both in clay soil and sandy soil.
- Helps break down organic compounds and converts them into plant-available plant food.